Monday, July 20, 2009

Well, this is sad... I haven't been back to my blog in 3 months! I need to learn how to post photos and also add links. If I could just make this a habit, maybe I could stay on top of it a bit more.

Well, in other news.. we added a new little pet to our menagerie... I got a little grey and white kitten. She is such a sweetie and loves to play. I have a large sunken bathtub that she discovered and loves to play in. Well, I tossed one of hubby's plastic practice golf balls and she just has a blast chasing it all over the tub. She stayed at it for more than 15 minutes. Since she is so comical, I went with the name Gracie... like Gracie Allan... LOL I zeroed in on the Grace part, because she really isn't very graceful. Somehow our cats end up with names that are opposite in someway to who they really are.

Well, I need to focus on getting some layouts and QPs done! Don't want the boss getting after me for being tardy!! LOL

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Just wanted to drop by and say hello! Sounds like you have a great little playmate with Gracie!