Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shameless Plug for Gooseberry Patch...

This was our dinner tonight... from one of my favorite Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks, Meals in Minutes. This was a Super Easy recipe with a great flavor. I added some rice and green beans for a quick and simple meal, with lot's of flavor! I know the picture is a little blurry, but we were in a hurry to eat our yummy dinner! Here is the cookbook that I used for the recipe:










I hope this will inspire others to pull our some of their favorite cookbooks and try some recipes that can become favorites for the family.



Nite All!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm not much on cooking, guess after years of it, it's just not my thing anymore. It's a good them someone still does recipe's :o)

Gooseberry Patch said...

Looks delicious...thanks for sharing! Meals in Minutes is one of our favorite titles too. :)


Interested in more Gooseberry Patch goodies, including free recipes, downloads and more? Be sure to visit our blog (www.gooseberrypatch.typepad.com) and find us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/gooseberrypatch).

Hope to see you there...and thanks again!

Nancy Standlee said...

Nice blog and your recipe looks delish.